Streamline your Business Loan Origination with Digital Q LOS
July 17, 2023
The Business Loan Origination System (LOS) by Diasoft automates the end-to-end loan origination process for small and medium-sized businesses, from submission of a loan application to loan disbursal. The product is part of the Digital Q.Omnichannel platform. It supports instant lending, business mortgage, loan refinancing, bank guarantees, and other popular credit products for businesses.
Advantages of Diasoft’s SME Loan Origination System:
- Ready-to-use business processes for SME lending.
- Simultaneous assignment of tasks to different bank units for quicker loan origination.
- Dedicated virtual workplaces for every employee. Due to this feature, different specialists (a risk controller, an economic security manager, a customer support service manager, a legal specialist or an analyst) can see only tasks assigned personally to them.
- Automatic upload of the balance sheet and the P&L statement of the borrower company.
- Storage of all documents related to the loan application in the digital profile (every loan application can contain up to 100 documents, depending on the credit product, region and other parameters).
- Automatic verification of attached documents by the check list and signing documents with an electronic signature.
- Pre-integrated tools for data recognition.
- Automatic generation of print forms by template and export of forms as PDF, Word, XLS.
The product can collect information on potential borrowers from external systems, including e-government systems and credit registries. It is integrated with Diasoft’s Decision Management System, which ensures automatic calculation of the customer’s creditworthiness and loan decision-making.
Leveraging on low-сode tools of Digital Q.BPM, the product allows banks to design business processes and decision-making rules, based on their application processing scenarios, distribution of roles and permissions of business users, and other parameters. To visualize data on loan origination processes and generate operational reports, the system uses tools of the visual analytics platform – Digital Q.Sensor.
The product is built on the microservice architecture, which ensures its high performance and fault tolerance.
To learn more about Diasoft’s Loan Origination System, visit the product webpage at www.diasoft.com/loan