of your data
Digital Q.Sensor is a cross-industry platform for business analytics and interactive data visualization.
- Take informed data-driven managerial decisions
- Implement timely changes to business processes based
on interactive real-time analysis of business data
Successful managers have to be able to make quick business decisions to enable the best business results
and achieve company goals.
and achieve company goals.
Visualize your data, customize interactive dashboards, track dependencies and take decisions based on the information rather than probability
Preset visual elements: Gantt charts, 2D and 3D diagrams, heatmaps, tables, maps.
Generation of charts
< 0 minutes
Average generation of custom charts
Ready-to-use customizable dashboards
Who should use
- Managing Director
- Chief Financial Officer
- HR director
- Production Director
- Financial Service Companies
- Manufacturing Companies
- Government Authorities (Traffic Authority, Emergency, Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources, Environment Authorities)
- Operations Management
- Financial Planning
- Situation Centers
- Monitoring of Equipment
- Business Motivation, KPIs and Gamification
- Routine User Tasks
- Monitoring of Business Processes
Establish centralized control centers to enable company-wide monitoring of business processes and performance
Visualize data to help users solve their specific business tasks (monitoring of teams, KPIs, decision management, etc.)
Publish your analytical charts into any user application: CRM, sales management, other business applications
Analyze and interact
- Collect data from relational and non-relational databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, Greenplum, ClickHouse, etc.
- Import data from EXCEL files
- Input data manually
- Select charts from the vast list of ready-to use customizable templates (400+ types of visual representations: Gantt charts, 2D and 3D diagrams, heatmaps, tables, maps, etc.)
- Set up your own charts using No-Code tools
Analyze and interact with information
- Trace trends
- Track incidents
- Monitor changes
- Drill down to any depth of detail
- Flexibly filter and zoom data
- Filter charts by selecting elements directly on the chart (Click one element to re-build the rest of the dashboard and analyze the selected analytical dimension)
- Export charts and dashboards to PDF, CSV, Excel files, vector or raster images.
- Streamline business processes based on the data analysis
- Quickly respond to incidents
- Take measures based on the level of risk
- Facilitate routing tasks with visual evaluation of the current state of business processes
- Improve business motivation and manage KPIs, ratings, incentives. Make every effort of your employees visible and meaningful
Easy designEasily create comprehensive interactive dashboards using convenient visual low-code development tools.
Different data sourcesCombine multiple data sources in a single dashboard supporting large amounts of data. The solution is compatible with any databases, OLTP systems, CRM, ERP, core banking systems and data warehouses.
Multiple optionsChoose from the vast variety of preset customizable interactive dashboards, charts and visualization tools.
Mobile versionTake your analytical data wherever you need it.
PersonalizationQuickly design your custom business monitoring system with personalized targets, priorities, KPIs and other metrics, and track these metrics in real time.
Easy publishing and sharingIntegrate analytical tools as widgets into any user system: user workstation, corporate portals, digital channels, CRMs, ERP systems, etc.
Drill-down and zoomingInvestigate complex cases and dependencies zooming in and drilling down to any depth of detail. Trace trends by visualizing data on the interactive map.
Routine user tasks
Organize data in meaningful hierarchies, filter tables and charts, analyze separate dimensions, zoom in, use chart elements as filters and re-generate linked diagrams based on the selected element.
Filter data by chart elements
Filter tables to analyze separate data arrays
Use drop-down filters to select data
Drill down to any depth of detail
Use infotips to analyze the concise summary of a chart item
Analyze interdependencies and relations between data. Re-generate separates charts and diagrams depending on the selected component and discover trends, patterns and relationships. Export data and generate printable reports in any convenient format
Use configurable indicators of different colors to highlight incidents
Export data and generate reports
Digital Q.Sensor is one of a few business analytics solutions built on the microservice architecture, which guarantees its high performance, flexible scalability, high availability and fault tolerance.
The solution ensures quick and easy implementation of changes in existing dashboards, setup of new dashboards and customization of preset templates.
Request a demo
Download the product overview
Request the benchmark report
Register for the Webinar
Using a Product Factory to quickly design and launch digital products & services for your bank