Leverage our super features
Based BPMReduce time-to-market for new business processes and achieve high performance due to exceptional advantages of the microservice architecture and BPM tools
WorkFacilitate communications between all members of a project team with popular BPMN 2.0 and DMN notations for design of business processes and business rules
ProcessesDigitize, analyze, streamline and control business processes, fix bottlenecks and measure performance in real time in a centralized control panel
Single catalog of business processes and rules
- Centralized access to all business processes and rules.
- Flexible grouping of business processes by LOBs.
Low-code design of business processes and rules
- Visual interface for design of business process diagrams; flexible decision trees; a rich palette of BPMN 2.0 and DMN tools.
- Version management, ability to switch between versions, visual comparison of diagram versions immediately in the process editor.
- One-click publishing of a business process / rule in a microservice immediately from the designer interface.
- Interactive verification if business processes designs correspond their notations.
Shared environment for IT and business experts
- Common visual notations for design of business processes and business rules allow IT experts and business users to work in the same interface, making their communications more effective.
- Business users can be sure that a business process runs exactly as it is shown in the diagram.
to the whole company
- The platform helps to accumulate knowledge and expertise of your key employees and successful business units and leverage this knowledge for design of new business processes.
Due to advantages of the business process engine and horizontal scalability, the platform easily meets needs of large and super large businesses and allows companies to achieve the phenomenal performance in execution of their business processes.
The platform ensures unlimited scalability and fault tolerance due to decentralized execution of business processes in separate microservices.
REST APIs and event-driven interaction
Microservices used for execution of business processes provide REST APIs for process management. The platform also supports event-driven exchange to start business processes and send information into them. Both options are provided out-of-the-box.
- Digital Q.BPM ensures transparency in management of business processes and uses lightweight and compact microservices.
- Digital Q.BPM breaks a task into smaller parts, making it simple and easy to solve.
- The use of microservices ensures quick delivery of changes: Microservices are simple, make it easy to manage both the whole process and its separate steps and allow ad-hoc changes.
Single interface for monitoring
- The platform provides modern tools for tracking and management of business processes.
- Despite of the fact that different processes are executed in different microservices, the platform provides a single interface for their monitoring. All business processes that are run in the system are available in one place at once, they are always at your fingertips.
- Execution of each business process or rule is presented in a clear visual form, exactly as each specific diagram was designed.
Analysis of bottlenecks and streamlining of business processes
With the Heatmap mode, users can analyze how a business process is run, identify its bottlenecks, find out their reasons, implement changes and streamline the process.
The platform allows flexibly setting up analytical dashboards for analysis of efficiency of business processes by users, roles, business units.
Statistics on executed business processes
General information on all business processes and their statuses is available in the “Statistics” interface of the process monitoring system.
Management of process incidents
- Special interface for collection of incident details.
- Ability to correct a business process and restart it.
- Thanks to visualization of business processes, the company can easily track which business units and employees are engaged in them. It is especially important when the same business process involves several business units.
Creating, setting and processing of user tasks
With Digital Q.BPM tools, the user can set up task execution attributes, algorithms for assigning and automatic processing of tasks, user dialogues for specific tasks and task processing metrics.
Special interface for processing of user tasks
The system allows flexibly customizing interfaces for specific user tasks. Such interfaces can be of any level of complexity and provide the most convenient functionality for the user.
Single list of user tasks
- All user tasks that are assigned during a business process are listed in a single interface.
- Each employee can see all necessary information and knows what tasks he or she is expected to complete.
- Heads of business units can analyze the workloads of their employees and manage the process by re-assigning tasks from overloaded staff members to employees with a lower workload.
Settings for effective task processing
- Time limits for processing of specific tasks.
- Selecting employees responsible for a specific task.
- Automatic out-of-the-box smart algorithms for distribution of tasks.
- Selecting the most suitable interface for processing of a specific task.
parallelization of tasks.
- Using platform tools, you can delegate distribution of tasks to the system and ensure effective management of user workloads.
for a digital enterprise
ensure continuous improvement of your business processes.
1Describe business processes
Start with a high-level description of a business process and gradually add details or choose a ready-to-use template that suites your business domain in the best way.
Most critical processes are already described in Digital Q.BPM. You can see their number, complexity and interrelations. With these tools, you can analyze company operations, detect bottlenecks and streamline business processes.
Enrich your business processes with technical details and publish them in microservices.
After business analysts complete descriptions of business processes, elaborate on details to enable automatic execution, assigning of user tasks and integration of all involved systems.
After the configuration and testing, the processes become available for execution – everything is ready to start the automation.
3Analyze execution of business processes
With Digital Q.BPM, you can track all details of execution of your business processes.
This is the last step needed to ensure continuous improvement of your business processes and company performance. You possess the information and can take business decisions, making accurate iterative changes in existing business processes.
companies to organize their business processes effectively.
This helps to boost their business performance due to:
- Well-controlled business growth and predictable business results
- Well established consistent management system
- End-to-end support of business processes instead of automation of separate operations
- No downtime
Personal Area for Employees
of Corporate CustomersRead More Close
- Implementation of digital channels to support remote communication of the bank with its customers.
- Automation of decision-making processes and user activities which allowed the bank to significantly reduce the application processing time.
- Integration of all systems used to support customer services.
Loan Origination for
Sales PointsRead More Close
- Implementation of complex multi-user business processes that involve multiple business units and companies.
- Comprehensive automation of operations of bank partners that sell credit products to bank customers.
- Implementation of the end-to-end processing of loan applications by all bank business units and users involved in the process.
Integration of Bank Systems
with the National Stock
Exchange MarketplaceRead More Close
- Integration of separate systems within a single business process with the minimum involvement of users.
- The user only makes initial configuration of the process for publication of bank products in the marketplace and manages the list of products that should be published. All the rest – such as publishing of new products in the marketplace, registration and processing of received applications – is done automatically.
BranchRead More Close
- Full automation of the end-of-day processing in different systems.
- Users are involved only if manual analysis is required in case of incidents.
- Processes are adjusted for different business units working in different time zones.
- All processes are started automatically based on the pre-set schedule.
of Business Processes
- Centralized catalogue of business processes grouped by business function.
- Convenient viewing and editing of business processes.
- Monitoring of business processes: single catalog of executed business processes, ability to view the current state of a business process, identification of bottlenecks.
- Joint design and management of business processes and their lifecycles: from a process draft to its approval and go-live.
Processes in Separate Microservices
- Critical capabilities and features enabled by the microservice architecture (MSA): quick updates, reusability, independence, scalability and fault tolerance.
- Fully automatic one-click publication of designed business processes, packaging them in microservices and delivery.
Request a demo
Download the product overview
Request the benchmark report
Register for the Webinar
Using a Product Factory to quickly design and launch digital products & services for your bank