Simplify management of application containers with Digital Q.Kubernetes by Diasoft
June 21, 2023
The platform Digital Q.Kubernetes automates management of containers during development of microservice applications. The platform is part of the digital transformation ecosystem Digital Q, and can be delivered both as a standalone solution and together with other Diasoft platforms and software products.
Digital Q.Kubernetes helps to automate deployment of applications in containers, container management and scaling of microservice products to fit the required workload. It provides a single interface that ensures access to information for all containers, their coordination and setup of parameters of individual microservices, without any impact on the overall performance of applications. The platform is also used to store encrypted confidential information about configuration of the IT environment.
Components of Digital Q.Kubernetes:
- kube-apiserver – The main interface used by system components to store and receive the state of the cluster. The component provides JSON REST API, which uses HTTP for transportation and supports external and internal access to the functions of Digital Q.Kubernetes.
- kubectl – The command-line interface that, together with the API, ensures management of resources controlled by Digital Q.Kubernetes.
- etcd – The component provides a distributed highly-reliable storage for all data of a cluster.
- kubelet – The agent works on every node in a cluster. It controls the launch of containers in a pod on every node and monitors their state.
- kube-scheduler – The controller assigns pods to nodes based on the availability of resources.
To request a trial access to Diasoft’s Digital Q.Kubernetes, please fill in the form below.