Diasoft integrated data management and metric visualization tools into MIS Reporting
April 24, 2023
Diasoft MIS Reporting is designed to prepare internal company reports on business profitability and liquidity and helps businesses to estimate potential performance of their ongoing and future projects and evaluate new business opportunities.
In ever-changing business conditions, company managers must have the most accurate and up-to-date information about their business. Diasoft MIS Reporting allows measuring business metrics for informed managerial decisions and helps to analyze the financial performance of the whole company and its separate business units.
Due to its microservice architecture, the product ensures high performance and quick processing of large amounts of data for the in-depth analysis of business metrics, facilitates integration, and provides tools for data management and visualization, which helps to take more efficient managerial decisions. A company can quickly re-design or improve managerial reporting forms and present results using more than 250 visual formats instead of standard tables.
Generation of managerial reports includes the following steps:
- Data marking and enrichment with managerial analytical dimensions.
- Calculation of aggregates for financial instruments (credit portfolio, intra-group transactions, securities, etc.).
- Data quality control for both the system of records and aggregate data.
- Adjustment of managerial reports, allocation of revenues and expenses.
- Visualization of reports in dashboards and print forms.
The product uses tools of the two technological platforms: Digital Q.DataFlows that is designed for data management, and Digital Q.Sensor that ensures data visualization and analysis of metrics.