LIVE WEBINAR & DEMO
Using a Product Factory to quickly design and launch digital products & services for your bank
25 May 2023, 14-00:15-30 (Ha Noi, Vietnam)
Digital Product Factory can act as an accelerator to boost your digital banking business. It helps to enhance existing product management systems, speed up your Time-to-Market and reduce the cost of launch of new products and business models.
Register for the live webinar and demo now to learn how to leverage the Product Factory to
- Quickly design and launch new digital products and services. Banks are striving for digital transformation to go in pace with the whirlwind business environment, but legacy core systems often do not allow easy digitalization.
- Make changes possible and quickly implement and test your business ideas of any complexity. Clients expect financial services companies to offer new digital products that comprise more and more options, but current legacy systems cannot quickly support new product models due to their inflexibility and hard coding.
- Accelerate TTM of new products and services. Design of new products in legacy systems often takes more than half a year. Financial institutions can quickly solve this task with the flexible microservice product factory that enables quick TTM regardless of the underlying core system.
- Easily create product bundles. Cross-product bundles of bank and non-bank products are becoming more and more popular, but existing IT systems do not support the ability to combine products and services in product packages and enable flexible pricing.
- Manage the whole product lifecycle from planning and design to launch to the market. The centralized product factory ensures enterprise-wide product management and pricing for financial products across geographies and lines of business.
The Webinar will feature real business cases, success stories and the online demonstration of the technology.
- Product Factory: a breakthrough technology for fast design and time-to-market of products and service.
- Live Demo: key functions, components, user interface.
- Use Case 1: Using the Product Factory to enhance deposit products and create product bundles.
- Specific features of deposit products.
- Live demo: setup of deposit products, product bundles, launch of new deposit offerings.
- Case study: how leading banks benefit from implementation of the Product Factory for support of their deposit products.
- Use Case 2: Using the Product Factory to support the Car Lending business:
- Product features.
- Live demo: setting up a loan product, loan origination.
- Case study: using the Product Factory to manage loan products at a captive auto bank.
- Q&A session.
Speakers: Experts with practical experience in successful digital transformation of banks and financial institutions.
Language: Vietnamese. The participation is free of charge.
Learn more about Diasoft Digital Q.Product Factory
Looking forward to meeting you soon,
For any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org