Discover, monitor and improve real processes with process mining by Diasoft
January 30, 2023
Diasoft has enhanced its Digital Q.BPM platform with the process mining functionality. Process mining is used to discover real operational processes that are not linked to integral process chains. The solution also analyzes digital footprints, which helps to evaluate the quality of the detected processes and where they need streamlining. This speeds up formal description and approval of business processes for their further end-to-end automation.
With the process mining function, Digital Q.BPM helps to analyze downloaded data and discover and visualize business processes and their stages. The platform provides special mining algorithms to ensure correct interpretation of data. Users can define the depth of analysis on their own. Statistical data are represented on a process map, which can be transformed into a BPMN model for further automation with the help of Digital Q.BPM tools. This facilitates the formal description and design of existing operational processes. The platform allows grouping processes by business area and saving any arbitrary analytical dimensions.
Tracing digital footprints also helps to detect illegal activities of company employees and customers. Such analysis can be run regularly by pre-set parameters.
Besides the process mining capabilities, Digital Q.BPM provides the following:
- A set of microservices and interfaces designed to manage the register of business processes, with support of grouping and versioning.
- Ready-to-use microservices for execution of configured business processes.
- Tools for setup and processing of user tasks.
- Tools designed to track execution of business processes.
- Tools for visual business analysis of business processes (ready-to-use dashboards with interactive charts).
- Interactive user documentation.
To learn more about tools and functions of the Digital Q.BPM platform – the cross-industry solution for management of business processes – please visit https://diasoft.com/bpm/.