Leverage your business data with Digital Q.Sensor
July 06, 2022
A well-organized data management process can help companies to turn their raw data into useful information and improve their business decisions. To enable this, Diasoft offers its customers the technological cross-industry platform “Digital Q.Sensor” which ensures monitoring, analysis and visualization of data and helps to increase the value of data.
The platform provides low-code development tools to create custom analytical dashboards based on existing data warehouses and databases. It automatically packages dashboards and charts as independent microservice business applications, which can be seamlessly integrated into other business solutions: user workbenches, corporate portals, CRM systems, digital channels, front-office systems.
Functional capabilities of “Digital Q.Sensor”:
- More than 250 types of visualization: customizable 2D and 3D charts, tables, Gantt diagram, geographic and heat maps.
- Zoom in and drill-down to any depth in detail.
- Ability to flexibly combine visualization charts and create complex interrelated groups of dashboards and situation centers.
- Customization of the low-code toolkit.
- Support of sample dashboards and templates, which helps to reduce the cost of dashboards configuration.
- Multitenancy, which helps to arrange joint work of different teams in the same environment.
- Data import from Excel files.
- Export of dashboards into PDF files, raster and vector images.
An important advantage of “Digital Q.Sensor” is support of a flexible low-code development toolkit, which can be enriched by the customer’s technologists and does not require vendor involvement. With these specially adapted tools, a user without programming skills can easily visualize and better understand data. The technological platform is based on the microservice architecture, and ensured quick deployment and fast time-to-value for the business.