Diasoft, a global provider of innovative core banking solutions, is ranked the second in the IBS Russian Sales League Table 2016. With 11 new-name deals signed in 2015, Diasoft does not only demonstrate a significant result, but also goes ahead numerous of its competitors operating in the Russian market. Additionally this year Diasoft is included into the Global IBS Sales League Table.
You are here
FLEXTERA Digital Banking
- the world of mobile phones and technologies;
- the world of internet, social networks and virtual activity;
- the world of the changing customer behavior – the world of Generation Y’s requirements;
- the world of big data and high speeds.
- Information and organizational services;
- Customer identification;
- Issuing of statements;
- Remote deposit management (opening, topping-up, closing);
- Remote card management (blocking, unblocking, re-issuing, etc.);
- Remote loan management (payment schedules, submitting loan applications, loan calculator);
- Remote payments and money transfers;
- Remote management of accounts, reports, applications, etc.;
- Management of recurring and deferred transactions.
- The systems ensure access to the full list of the customer products and detailed information about them in one click – all important and frequently-used data (the balance and the last transactions (transactions history), accounts and bills) are displayed as soon as the customer logs into the system;
- The systems provide an opportunity to execute favorite transactions (saved templates) or repeat previously completed transaction;
- The systems allow running effective marketing campaigns – non-intrusive messages inform your customers about the most recent campaigns and special bank offerings;
- Context directory search and auto-complete of fields drastically simplify and facilitate the execution of applications for payments and fund transfers;
- The Product advisor on loans, deposits and cards helps bank customers choose the most convenient product and make an optimal decision without any detailed analysis of the bank`s product line.
Convenient, safe, and easy to use, our FLEXTERA Online and FLEXTERA Mobile solutions offer a set of on-demand banking services that can help a modern financial institution to address current and future requirements of the market, attract new customers, raise loyalty of existing customers and reduce costs. Both systems offer a personalized and intuitive web interface, personal finance management tools, tips and tricks, alerts, online consultations, reminders, relationshipbased offers that enhance the overall banking experience and enable financial institutions to come up with better insights and offer more up-selling and cross-sell opportunities.
- Access to service providers with filtering by the city;
- Wire transfers to electronic wallets (WebMoney);
- Notifications on state fees;
- Smart marketing offerings;
- Joint bank accounts (family accounts, partner accounts), with the ability to set up access rights and limits per account and function;
- Audio and video consulting and many others.