Diasoft, a global provider of innovative core banking solutions, is ranked the second in the IBS Russian Sales League Table 2016. With 11 new-name deals signed in 2015, Diasoft does not only demonstrate a significant result, but also goes ahead numerous of its competitors operating in the Russian market. Additionally this year Diasoft is included into the Global IBS Sales League Table.
You are here
During the recent years the global financial market has witnessed a significant shift towards more customer centric and ubiquitous banking ensuring secure and convenient services from everywhere at any time. This move has put on the front line the demand for more agile and flexible banking solutions to support business transformation strategies and flexible adjustment to the modern customer and market requirements.
Fully supporting the philosophy that it is not the business which should fit in the solution’s technological limits, but the solution which should predict the market needs and open new horizons for the bank’s development, Diasoft offers the market its high-end modular FLEXTERA solution. Designed on the SOA principles and providing the market with the fully fledged functionality, FLEXTERA offers the most advanced opportunities for the bank’s development, including:
- Broad functionality and enablement of different sales channels and modern service delivery tools,
- Flexibility for the quick time-to-market of new products and services to ensure the bank’s competitive positions, service differentiation and attraction of new customer segments,
- Modern integration tools allowing for information, product and services consolidation, customer relations management in a more personalized way, and communication with third party systems,
- Ability to quickly respond to the changing market conditions and evolving regulators’ demands.
FLEXTERA’s separate functional modules cover all the modern business lines of a retail bank, including overall support of operations with
- Credit and debit cards,
- Loans and Mortgages,
- Current and savings accounts,
- Securities and Precious Metals,
- Payments and Funds Transfers,
In addition FLEXTERA offers broad opportunities for the support of emerging delivery channels ensuring ubiquitous and time saving approach to customer servicing.